This week was mainly focused on supporting, documenting and observing Hedva’s performance workshop.
Natalie and Ayla, the interns, did an excellent job of photographing and videoing the two day workshop.
It was great learning experience for everyone involved. Also very tiring.
For me the learning take aways are:
- Plan for the technology failures, internet, Skype, projector, camera
- Plan for delays, freeze frame, lost audio or video or both
- Set expectations for guests and these inherent challenges of remote connections
- Structure is important, use the structure of dinning etiquette to assist
- Create a table cloth with instructions or some other on the ground non-tech support